Don’t wait until the last minute to complete your financial aid papers or profile. High school seniors, college students, parents and adults who are going back to school should know this information and pay close attention to its details. I’ve collected some links to answer some of your questions and make the process simpler.
- Financial Aid Facts versus Myths offered by CBS News [HERE]
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid] Online [HERE]
- U. S. Department of Education Student Aid Site [HERE]
- Federal Aid Glossary of Terms [HERE]
- Checklists for College Application Prep & Financial Aid [HERE]
Don’t forget to double-check the deadlines for filing for student aid at the colleges or universities you’re applying to; here are the deadlines for the FAFSA by state. [HERE]