If you are a parent of a high school student-athlete or the parent of a student about to go to high school who plays sports, these links are important to you. They are really important if your child has dreams of becoming a college athlete.
- NAIA Eligibility Center
- NAIA Guide for the College Bound Student
- NCAA Eligibility Toolkits
- NCAA Guide for College Bound Student
- NCAA Core Course Requirements
- General Info on Student Recruitment
Schedule time to discuss college eligibility with your child. They should be aware and as informed as you. If ever in doubt, contact their guidance counselor for assistance.